"2x Impacted Wisdom Teeth Removal"

About: Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

I went in last Wednesday (29/10/2014) to have two impacted lower wisdom teeth removed. The service was excellent and all of the staff were very friendly. I was pretty nervous beforehand, but the procedure was really nothing to be too worked up about. I had it carried out under general anaesthetic as I thought the extraction would be tricky - it required cutting both of my teeth into sections before extraction! I didn't really want to have to witness that to be honest... The surgeon must have done a great job, as I've hardly had any pain and today (the following Monday) I'm back at work and eating normal food again (albeit carefully). Please pass on my thanks to all of the team. God bless the NHS.

Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. It's always extremely pleasing to hear that the care provided is of the high standard we aim to provide to all our patients.

Response from Chorley & South Ribble Hospital

Thank you for taking the time to provide your very kind feedback; please be assured that it has been shared with the staff on the relevant department.