"An experience that I feel has made a big difference to my life"

About: City Health Care Partnership CIC / Primary psychological and wellbeing services

Let’s talk – health & Wellbeing Service

I just wanted to say how impressed I was with the service and in particular Phil. In my opinion this was the best service I have received in this field by far, having used many others in the past. The advice and support given was awesome and I feel as if I have made lots of progress.

Overall, I was thoroughly impressed and this was an experience that I feel has made a big difference to my life

Response from Denise Everett, Senior operations manager for integrated community services - transition of care, City Health Care Partnership CIC

Hi Snow938, thank you for taking the time to provide such positive feedback. I am pleased you were impressed with the service and in particular Phil. I am also p[lease you found the advice and support given was awesome and that you feel you have made lots of progress, and that this experience has made a big difference to your life. I have shared you lovely feedback with the whole team and Phil. Thank you again.