"Sort out your maps!"

About: Royal Stoke University Hospital

After taking my Mum to the surgical assessment unit can I ask that the maps provided, or at least those on site are updated to reflect the ongoing work being undertaken on site. My poor Mum struggled to walk from the N car park until we resorted to a porters wheelchair (no porters around so I had to take advantage of a friendly passerby to push my son in his pushchair whilst I pushed Mum to the surgery unit. No maps noted the ongoing work which resulted in a long walk. We should've taken advantage of the drop off parking spaces (maximum parking time 20 mins) which everyone else had taken advantage of for well over an hour rather than make my ill mum struggle!!!!!!

Response from University Hospitals of North Midlands

Dear "Anonymous"

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with feedback about your experience of University Hospital of North Midlands

Please can you contact our PALS Team (Patient Advice and Liaison Service) so that they can investigate the issues that you have raised further. The PALS Team can be contacted on 01782 676450 or 01782 676455 or by emailing patient.advice@uhns.nhs.uk.

Thank you and best wishes, UHNM Communications Team.