"I was not given proper medicine"

About: University Of Bristol Dental Hospital

I went to receive treatment for a lump that came up over night on the inside of my left jaw. On by first visit I was examined and given a prescription that I took to the Boots pharmacy in the hospital, I took the tablets and they had no effect so I went back and was looked at again but no treatment was offered in my opinion the Amoxicillin was not what it said on the packet. I was not offered an alternative and told to go to a doctor. I did inform them that I have recently moved to Bristol and had no GP. I have been trying to sign with a GP with out success because my passport is out of date and they are all asking for this ore a driving license as I have neither what can I do I am in a court case with the passport office.

Response from University Of Bristol Dental Hospital

Thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear that you have concerns about with your treatment. We would be graetful if you would contact our Patient Support and Complaints Team (0117 342 3604 / pals@uhbristol.nhs.uk) so that they can try and help you to resolve these issues.