"Brilliant Care"

About: Royal Derby Hospital

At the Royal Derby Hospital you receive the best quality of care possible the staff are very friendly and very welcoming.The consultants are amazing to I have put all my trust into Derby Hospital and I have not been let down.Brilliant hospital Brilliant staff keep it up.

Response from Royal Derby Hospital

Many thanks for providing us with your kind comments regarding your recent stay with us on one of our Surgical wards at the Royal Derby Hospital. All patient feedback is very important to us as this allows us the opportunity to share good practice, learn lessons and wherever possible implement changes to improve the care, treatment and services we provide to our patients. I will certainly ensure your kind comments are forwarded to the appropriate staff in this area as I know they will also be most appreciative. We are currently undertaking a project to enable us to share both good and bad practice and our patient's experiences with our staff, which involves patients coming in to hospital and being filmed talking to me about their hospital experience. If this is something you might be interested in helping with, may I ask you to consider contacting me in the patient Experience Team on Derby (01332) 786336. However, in the meantime, may I once again thank you for taking the time to provide us with this invaluable feedback and also take the opportunity to wish you very best wishes for the future. Kind regards Deborah Furness, member of the Patient Experience Team, for Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Response from PALS Team, Patient Experience Team, Patient Experience Team, Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Many thanks for your kind comments received regarding your experience as a patient of Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust. All patient feedback is extremely important to us as this gives us the opportunity to share good practice and learn lessons and implement changes to improve the care for our future patients. We will certainly share this feedback with the appropriate staff as we are sure they also will be most appreciative.

In the meantime however, many thanks once again for taking the time to provide us with your feedback and may we also take the opportunity to wish you very best wishes for the future.

The Patient Experience Team for Derby Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust