"Fabulous paramedic "

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

We wanted to comment on the awesome paramedic who visited our house last night when my partner suffered a hypoglycaemic episode at home. Always a terrifying experience, Tony Stock was calm, professional, appropriately warm and of huge comfort for us in the moment. He was also able to offer advice on diabetes management and reassured us that calling the ambulance was the right thing to do. My partner and I both work in customer service environments and wish we had more employees just like Tony.

Dear 1578kate

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your partner is recovering well and feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I will pass your kind comments onto Tony and will ensure that he is recognised for the care, advice and reassurance he gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.