"Amazing staff!"

About: North Manchester General Hospital

I'm currently being tested for kidney failure and had to go in for a blood test, I was so frightened and it took a while longer than usual to get the needle in, which resulted in me fainting (I'm a big baby where needles are concerned) but the nurses were so lovely. In the past I've found that in extremely busy situations like the blood room, the nurses tend to get a bit annoyed if there's a difficult patient but here they were so lovely and understanding. It made everything a whole lot easier for me and it's nice to see people treat us wimps with respect :P Amazing experience and I'd recommend this hospital to absolutely anyone!

Response from North Manchester General Hospital

We appreciate you taking the time to leave your comment regarding your visit to the Haematology department at North Manchester General Hospital. We are pleased you found the hospital and staff were lovely and understanding and also pleased your experience was amazing. We will forward your comment to the department manager to share with the rest of the team and also to address your concerns.