"Poor phone service"

About: Locala Community Partnerships CIC / Podiatry

I recently left a message for the podiatry clinic at around 5:00pm, by 11:00am the next day, still no one got back to me.

I have the same problem when I try to make appointments for my Mother and when I ask them about it when I go to the clinic I’m told there is a problem with the answer phone.

The clinic has either reported the fault and nothing has been done about it or they have not reported it because it suits them for the phone to not work!

Locala say they want to deliver excellent quality but this phone service is appalling.

Response from Paul Rhys-Vivian, Team Leader, Podiatry, Locala CIC

I'm sorry to hear you have had trouble with the telephone appointment system.

If you would like to e-mail me at paul.rhysvivian@locala.org.uk, we can understand your problems in more detail and investigate the matter to prevent other people having a similar experience.

Thank you for leaving your feedback.

Response from Louise Thornton, Customer Engagement Manager , Adults Planned and Health and Wellbeing Business Unit, Locala Community Partnerships

Hi Peer 179

Not sure if you have needed to make contact with our podiatry service recently? But just to let you know. The Podiatry admin hub in Cleckheaton now has a new phone system, so hopefully a lot of the old problems are now resolved. I know the team are really keen to get the appointment system right.

Louise Thornton