"Excellent service"

About: Croydon University Hospital

My father was admitted to Wandle 2 Ward and although he was only there for 3days I would like to thank everyone on the ward who helped look after him. From the Sisters, Nurses and Healthcare assistants, everyone treated him with the upmost respect and although they were all working so very hard, took time out to have laugh and joke with all the patients. They are all Angels A credit to their uniforms and a credit to the NHS. Thank you.

Response from Graham Richardson, Deputy Manager, PALS and Complaints, Croydon Health Services NHS Trust

Dear Sue

I will pass on your comments to the ward team, as I know they will be pleased.

Response from Croydon University Hospital

Dear Sue Thank you so much for your kind words and for taking the time to tell us of your father's experience. We have worked hard to improve the Wandle wards and it is good to hear that our staff helped to make your father's stay a little easier. I will pass on your comments to the ward team, as I know they will be pleased. Graham Richardson, Deputy Manager, PALS and Complaints