"Efficient Friendly paramedic Team"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

Paramedics have been brilliant after visiting me at home on a number of occasions. I have suffered on a number of occasions with breathing difficulties due to my radio therapy, a lovely student paramedic saved me on one occasion, he was so nice and so efficient. Last visit was from two paramedics Ali and Richard, so kind helpful and again efficient, very supportive and knowledgeable. Assisted me to stay at home with support from my family. insisting that I was to call them if I needed at any time.

Really helpful and kind team. I just want to say thank you.

Dear Shelleyann

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the ambulance crews who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the dates and address that the ambulances attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.