"Thank you"

About: Worcestershire Royal Hospital

I wish to commend a doctor for the patience and understanding he displayed to me. I attended A&E early morning of 21/10/2014. I made myself known and though I presented with hip pain the doctor understood there were other issues. As a result of his good counsel I returned to my home in the North West to re-establish contact with my family. Though I was unable to reconcile with my wife, my daughter is helping me to rebuild my life. I will be eternally grateful to this doctor for the professional way in which he dealt with me. I wish to formally thank him and his staff and want the Hospital to know what a credit to your organisation he is. Thank you and good luck in all that you do. Kind regards, Roland Raynor

Response from Worcestershire Acute Hospitals NHS Trust

Thank you for taking the time to provide this feedback about your visit. We are always thrilled to hear of positive stories from patients. Your comments have been passed on to those responsible for your care. Thank you Mr Raynor.

Response from Worcestershire Royal Hospital

Mr Raynor, thank you for your feedback. Our staff always strive to offer compassionate care, so we are delighted to hear that you experienced this on your visit. Thank you once again for your feedback, this will be passed on to the team involved.