"Quality of nursing care second rate - not second..."

The quality of nursing care was shocking. Hand overs between shifts appeared to be non existent. Nursing staff appeared to know less than me about my own care, and I found myself explaining what the consultant had said on more than one occasion. Nurses seemed to be unable to complete the most basic tasks without error, and my care was interrupted on more than one occasion to attend to other patients. All in all, this indicated a hospital putting profit before the patient. As a final case of adding insult to injury, my discharge paperwork stated an incorrectsurgical procedure. This was only changed when I complained. Avoid at all costs.

Response from London Bridge Hospital

Thank you for your comment. I have noticed that you have expressed dissatisfaction with your experience at The London Bridge Hospital.

All feedback on all our services is treated seriously and therefore I would like to have more details as It is difficult to investigate your concern(s) as these are anonymised comments. I would be happy to further investigate your concern(s) if you would like to contact me on the following email address: Complaints.LBH@hcahealthcare.co.uk to take your concerns further.