"Don’t be scared to go as it really works"

About: Inclusion Matters Liverpool

I have just finished my sessions with Julie and I just wanted to share my experiences with this therapy. Julie has helped me so much to find my own solutions to my problems I can now spot my warning signs of anxiety and change my patterns to stop it prolonging.

My first few sessions I felt unsure as to how this therapy was going to help me but I can totally understand now how important it is to find my own solutions (answer my own questions) I am more confident in life. When I started my therapy I said to Julie I just wanted to be stronger, I can now say with a big smile on my face I am!

And although I may have blips in the future I feel Julie has taught me techniques which will help. I can’t recommend this service enough, don’t be scared to go as it really works! Thank you Julie, I will never forget you!

Response from Tracey Murden, Inclusion Matters

Dear Jo CBT

I am really pleased that your sessions with Julie have helped you to learn ways of managing your anxiety and that you have achieved your aim of feeling stronger. You highlight how it can be scary when first considering therapy, often people don't know what to expect and I'm sure your words of encouragement will be very helpful to others who are considering seeking help.

Best wishes