"Thank you to everyone"

About: Merseyside St Helens Hospital / Burney Breast Unit University Hospital Aintree Whiston Hospital / Breast surgery

I have in the last 18 months gone through the traumatic experience of breast cancer. From day 1 I was treated by a very good and thoroughly supportive team who were very experienced professionals. At all time I was told what was going on and when and what to expect.

So thank you to everyone; my local GP at Tarbock Road, the surgeons in Whiston Hopsital, the Lilac centre in St Helens, my consultant Dr Imles, phlebotomists in St Helens and the radiology department of Fazerkey Hospital. Thanks to you I am able to write this today.

Response from University Hospital Aintree

Hi, and thanks for getting in touch. We're so glad to hear that you were happy with your experience in our Radiology department, and that your recent experiences of NHS care have been so positive. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a comment.

Response from Whiston Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent attendence at St Helens hospital . We are pleased to hear you had such a postive experience and will forward your comments to the departments involved in your care.

Response from St Helens Hospital

Thank you for your kind comments following your recent attendance at the Breast unit at St Helens

Hospital . We are pleased to hear you had such a positive experience and will forward your comments to the departments involved in your care