"All the staff are completely professional, helpful and friendly "
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Neon518 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
- All the staff are completely professional, helpful, friendly and all go out of their way to help including Drs, HCPS and admin reception. The diabetes team always go out of their way for me and I realise and trust they are the best in the world. The diabetes team always go out of their way for me and I realise and trust they are the best in the world. Thank you all
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
- Nothing as I am always pleased with my Rx
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away? )
- I have access to the clinic, email etc... so they do all they can for me
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
- As it is a busy clinic I am aware they can’t always answer their phones but I leave a message or email and am always contacted.
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any email/Skype/face to face/telephone) Why is it good?
- Skype would be good especially with me being in Cyprus working as I can contact them through this