"Would prefer to be answered by a person when calling"
About: King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) / Diabetic medicine King's College Hospital (Denmark Hill) Diabetic medicine SE5 9RS
Posted by Question724 (as ),
1) What is good about this clinic?
- It is better than the clinic in my local area
2) What could work better for you about this clinic?
- I would prefer to be answered by a person as opposed to a machine when calling the clinic
3) Is there anything that could improve the experience of living with diabetes in between clinic visits (apart from the diabetes going away? )
- I don’t know anything better that could improve my experience of living with diabetes
4) How easy is it to contact the diabetes team for advice in between clinic visits?
- I feel that there should be more points of contact available
5) What sort of contact would you prefer between visits (if any email/skype/face to face/telephone) Why is it good?
- Telephone because I only have a telephone number