"Not a great experience"

About: The Tunbridge Wells Hospital

I was disappointed with some of the after care I received at pembury hospital. After having a c-section I was at pembury for 7 days after the birth of my son. We both had infections because I was left 50 hours without waters. I would firstly like to say Some of the staff were wonderful including the cleaners and agency support staff. Some of the low levels of care was at night due to the lack of staff. One nurse came in from another ward to say they were busy and turned off my buzzer and no one came back. I know it must be harder for staff if there tired and stressed but how some of them spoke to me was appalling. One night a nurse shouted at me for not filling in a form which was to record my sons milk intake. I explained no one had told me too and I didn't know what all the abbreviated titles were. Another two days past and I asked another nurse on duty if everything was ok with his milk intake and told me not to worry, and ripped up the paper. Just very frustrating and confusing at times.