"in hospital after a fall"

About: West Suffolk Hospital

My mother was admitted to G4 after a recent fall at home. following on going concerns about her ability and safety at home social services with mums request were left to find her a suitable nursing/residential home that met all her needs including her increasing dimentia. In the meantime G4 looked after mum. Every day they would allow mum use of the phone to ring myself or my sister. They were never too busy to wheel mum to the phone if we called. Everyday she lost something whether it was a toothbrush or slippers and they would always "sort it out for her". Their patience with her was brilliant and if she wanted to dance and sing that's what they would do. I cannot thank them enough for their caring and sensitive nature towards mum and even when mum was having a bad day they would always sit with her and try and comfort and re- assure her.

Response from West Suffolk Hospital

Thank you so much for posting such a positive review. We are very pleased your mum had such a good experience with us and will ensure that the G4 team receive your comments.