"The NHS is an 'Everyday Miracle'"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust

In October I had to call 111 as my husband was in acute chest pain around.

Jess took the call, she was calm, clear and concise. A first responder Paul came quickly. He was calm, reassuring, professional and efficient. colleagues Ellie and John came in an ambulance, also calm reassuring, also kind and caring, and carried out their role well.

My husband was quickly assessed, given pain relief and then admitted to A and E. I cannot speak more highly of them all. this is the first time in Gloucestershire I have ever had to call an ambulance, and my husband is 62 and his first ever admission to hospital. The NHS is an 'Everyday Miracle'. Thank you. I do hope my feedback can get to the staff.

Dear ChristineAnne

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your husband is feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto Paul, Ellie and John who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.