"Thank you"

About: Leigh Infirmary

After waiting for an hour my little boy decided that it was definitely past his time for a snack. I was sat there trying to shh him and the nurse came out with some biscuits for him.. That nurse, in my opinion, rocks. It's bad enough having to undergo invasive tests for something that may kill you ( no I'm not being dramatic) without having to deal with things like clinic delays... Thank you for the staff for being proactive and doing everything they can ....and MPs... Get more staff on our wards/ in our clinics!

Response from Susan Heighway, Patient Relations / PALS Manager , Patient Relations / PALS, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for your kind comments which I will ensure are passed to the Out Patient Manager at Leigh Infirmary. It is always appreciated when someone take the time to let us have their positive feedback.

Response from Leigh Infirmary