"Excellent service"

About: East Surrey Hospital / Paediatrics

(as a parent/guardian),

I contacted East Surrey Hospital on in October after looking on the ATP website for a practitioner as there was a question mark over whether my 15 week old baby had a tongue tie. Lexie (an IFA) contacted me on the same day and I explained my situation. Lexie asked me to bring my son in to see her the next day as she would confirm if he has one of not.

Lexie confirmed that my son does have a tongue tie and he would need a referral from my GP to see a surgeon. Lexie contacted my GP herself to request the referral and things are now underway to correct my son's tongue tie.

Lexie has been so helpful and professional especially as I have been trying to get to the bottom of my son's problem for 15 weeks now. Excellent service! !

Response from Bethan Borrett, Digital Communications Manager, Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear 'Relievedmummy'

Thank you for taking your time to comment of your experience at East Surrey Hospital. I am so pleased to read that Lexi was able to help you to sort out your son's tongue tie.

I will make sure your comments are passed onto Lexi.

Kind Regards,