About: New Cross Hospital

When I had my first appointment with a certain doctor, he never took into consideration that I was in so much pain I couldn't walk. He said I had to wait 8 further weeks to obtain any medication. He had no notes from my other hospital which I think is disgusting! Especially as I was transferred! What's the point in people making notes. The doctor wasn't interested in helping me instead just sat there in silence. Party to that he had a male nurse sat in the room without asking my permission! I want to change my doctor but I have been told I have to go through the referral stages again to have another one - in the same flipping department! This doctor has no care for patients! During the meeting I walked out of it as he just didn't communicate or listen to me. After all I'm the patient! Good luck to anyone else who has this doctor! This expeience has made me appericate the hospital was at before moving property!

Response from Julia Webb, PALS/Complaints Co-ordinator, Patient Information Centre, The Royal Wolverhampton NHS Trust

I was sorry to read your comments relating to your recent patient experience at our hospital. To enable me to look further into your concerns, I would be grateful if you can contact a member of the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01902 695362, who can assist you further.

Kindest regards