"Maternity Care and C-Section Team"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Having had an elected Caesarean at the end of September 2014, this year I have to show my gratitude to the people from the maternity department who helped make the experience a nice one. I am grateful for the high quality services and care provided by the Sharoe Green Maternity unit at Preston Hospital. Many thanks to the C-section team including the Consultant, the Anesthetists team and the midwifes team. They were all very kind, helpful and provided a professional service to a high standard. I would also like to say thanks to all the Ward midwifes, doctors, nurses and personnel for a great and compassionate care. The hospital food can be mentioned to be of a good quality with a diverse and tasteful menu and I can appreciate due to the previous 2 births which I had in the South of England which were not raising to standard the I found at the Preston hospital. I would recommend the Preston Maternity to any new mom to be. Regards, Laura B.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your recent experience at the time of the birth of your baby. It is always extremely satisfying to receive such positive feedback; please be assured that your comments have been shared with managers in the maternity unit.