"The course has been really helpful"

About: Specialist services / Nutrition & dietetics

(as a staff member posting for a carer/relative),

Below are the comments from a personal support worker for some of the service users who attended a 4 week Cricketers Court cooking course:

"I have felt that being able to attend the course has been really helpful. It has meant I have been able to help remind the service users what we have learnt over the past 4 weeks and also help influence what foods they buy when they go shopping. I feel that a second stage course would be good to further reinforce the messages. They know the answers, it is just putting them into practice. "

Response from Sophy Parkin, General Manager for Specialist Services, Health Partnerships

It is great that you found the course helpful and that you were then able to use the lessons learnt to support your service users.

Thank you once again for your comments

Response from Rebecca Whittaker, Public Health Nutritionist, Nutrition and Dietetics, County Health Partnerships We are preparing to make a change

Thank you for posting your feedback.

I am really pleased that you have found the course helpful and would like a second stage course. I will liaise with my colleagues and be in contact shortly regarding the possibility of setting a Cook More4Life course up at Cricketers Court to further reinforce messages and give more practical tips, recipes and advice.

Response from Rebecca Whittaker, Public Health Nutritionist, Nutrition and Dietetics, County Health Partnerships We have made a change

I am pleased to confirm that we have now booked in a second stage, Cook More4Life at Cricketers Court following this posting on Patient Opinion. The team look forward to seeing you again soon!