"I rang all morning but lines were engaged"

About: New Victoria Hospital (Glasgow)

The Klean prep did not agree with me. I was told they would send me out an alternative preparation along with an appointment.

When the preparation arrived they had sent me the same prep. I rang all morning but the lines were engaged on all 3 numbers.

After 3 hours I contacted the hospital twice until they got me through on another number. They arranged to send me out the prep.

Here's hoping......

Dear maxinee,

Thank you for getting in touch to highlight the issues you have had getting in touch with this department and particularly the problems regarding getting the alternative prep to you. I am hoping that this aspect of your feedback has been addressed and you have the solution you need.

With regards to contacting the department, I will pass on your comments to the Head of this service to highlight this issue and determine why there have been difficulties. We will then be able to look at what we can do to improve this.

Thank you once again for taking the time to provide your feedback, it is much appreciated.

Best Wishes,