"Excellent birthing experience"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford) / Maternity

I have recently given birth to my first son on the low risk birthing centre at the RD&E.

The service provided by the midwifes during my stay were amazing, very positive, reassuring, helpful, professional ...I could not fault them.

After giving birth I was transferred briefly to the labour ward and was then required to stay in overnight on one of the wards. Again all staff I came in contact with provided excellent care and are a credit to the trust.

Response from Rebecca McGuffog, Patient Engagement and Experience Officer, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Abbie89

Congratulations on the birth of your first son. I would like to thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am pleased to hear that your experience was so positive, and I would like to thank you very much for your kind comments. Positive feedback such as yours is always gratefully received.

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Maternity Services at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care you received when you were admitted for the birth of your son. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I would like to wish you well for the future.