"Update to my story - sign off"

About: Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh at Little France Scottish Ambulance Service / Emergency Ambulance

In June 2014, 3 years after a serious motorbike accident, I had my final appointment at the Royal Infirmary of Edinburgh. My recovery has been very good, for which eternal thanks to all - Scottish Ambulance Service, A&E, Intensive Care, Vascular surgeons, Blood Transfusion Service, Orthopaedic surgeon (Mr Keenan), Physiotherapists at the Royal and Western General hospital, and all the nursing staff. I am living proof that NHS Scotland provides a world-class Health Service.

Response from Claire Smillie, Communications Manager, Scottish Ambulance Service

Good Morning Luckybiker,

Thank you very much for getting in touch with us again through Patient Opinion - we really appreciate when patients update us on their experience. It allows us to gain invaluable feedback on the services we deliver.

It is great to hear that you are recovering well, our staff will be pleased to hear this and will really appreciate your feedback.

I wish you all the best on your ongoing recovery.

Claire