"Thank you for your professionalism and care"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital / Cardiology

I stayed just one day in mid Oct for a catheter ablation procedure. I would like to pass on my thanks to the staff of Ward 23 and Dr Sopher and his team who performed the procedure for their professionalism and care.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Jerrybab

We all hope that you are recovering well and wish you all the best.

• jerrybab thinks this response is helpful

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Copied response from Patient Opinion when comment was originally posted in October 2014 Dear Jerrybab Thank you so much for your very kind comments thanking the staff on ward 23 and Dr Sopher. I will ensure your comments are relayed to the ward and Dr Sopher and am sure they will delighted to know their professionalsim, care and efforts have been noted. We all hope that you are recovering well and wish you all the best.