"My stay in A&E and ward 24"

About: Royal Bournemouth General Hospital / Accident and emergency

I was in A and E overnight and then to ward 24.

What impressed my wife and I was the care and concern shown by the staff during my short stay,also I was impressed by the quality of the food having spent many years in bulk catering.

Very good experience.

Response from Sue Mellor, Patient Experience Lead, Royal Bournemouth & Christchurch Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust

Dear Blue Budgie

Thank you again and we wish you well in your recovery.

Sue

Response from Royal Bournemouth General Hospital

Copied response from Patient Opinion when original comment was posted in October 2014 Dear Blue Budgie I hope that you are now feeling much better and thank you for taking the time to post your experience. It is such a morale boost for staff when their commitment is recognised and I will pass your comments on to the ED Matron and the catering manager, who will also be very pleased. Food is often a topic that is raised, so your compliment is very welcome. Staff always endeavour to offer high quality standards of care and compassion and your kind words will encourage them to continue their high standards. Thank you again and we wish you well in your recovery. Sue