" Thank you for making me feel so much better about myself"

About: Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust / Child and Adolescent Mental Health Services – Community(City)

(as a staff member posting for a patient/service user),

Hi Janine, I never thanked you for helping me so much, so I'd just like so say thank you for being such a good counsellor and making me feel so much better about myself. I can't believe it's nearly been a year since I took the overdose. And I am so glad I haven't took one since, so thank you for all your help it will always stay with me through my life! I still have all the activities and stuff you gave me and when things get hard I still use them, but things are so much better now.

From X

Response from Janine Smith, Clinical Nurse Specialist, CAMHS Thorneywood, Nottinghamshire Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear x

It was so lovely to get your text message and hear that you are doing so well. I am so glad that you found our sessions helpful and are still finding the resources helpful when things get hard for you. Thank you for taking the time to give me this feedback and I wish you all the best in the future.