"They reassure you that you are safe in good hands"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I fell very poorly at work in Swindon and an ambulance was called. The fast response came first and made sure my pain was at ease and made me feel comfortable followed by the ambulance. I would like to thank the 3 paramedics that helped me that day. They don't treat you as just another job like some. They make you feel comfortable and reassure you that you are safe in good hands. Thank you so much Rob, Steve (shifty) and Donna. I really appreciate everything you did for me.

Dear Jctay

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto Rob, Steve and Donna who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to confirm the identity of the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.