"The staff were fantastic "

About: Stepping Hill Hospital / Colorectal surgery

My Mum had a Colonoscopy here at Stepping Hill on this week in the afternoon. The staff were fantastic and specifically Michelle who did the procedure. I would like her to know that in my experience of the past three months she is the most thorough, knowledgeable and informative member of staff I have spoken to as my Mums carer.

All the staff were very understanding about why I was there and even asked if I had concerns about Mums procedure which is sadly lacking on the wards. They didn't need to have taken care of me as well as my Mum but they did which I fully appreciated but didn't have time to say on the day. I hope this gets to the Unit. Thank you.

Response from Cath Marsland, Head of Risk and Patient and Customer Services, Stockport NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you very much for such a a lovely review which I will share with Michelle.

• Jand thinks this response is helpful

Response from Stepping Hill Hospital

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that our staff were helpful and understanding. I will make sure that the unit and its managers are aware of your feedback. Kieren Done Complaints and Customer Service Team Manager