"Removal of "sore" on scalp"

About: Royal Preston Hospital

Just returned from Treatment Room adjacent to Ward 4. This is the second experience I have had being treated by this excellent unit. The latest was for a sore on my scalp which had to be removed. Operation carried out last Tuesday 7th October by my consultant and staff in theatre next to Treatment Room. What a jolly atmosphere!! Today, 14th, I went back to have stitches removed and to see if skin graft had taken. All seems to be well and as usual the staff were lovely. I am in my eighties but get along "like a house on fire"!! I am so grateful to you all, from consultants and their teams, I can't thank you enough. You all deserve a medal each! Tom Coucill.

Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your recent experience when you attended the Royal Preston Hospital. It is always incredibly satisfying to receive such positive feedback; please be assured that your kind comments have been shared with the staff in the department concerned.