"Renal Clinic: staff are always very cheerful, caring and helpful"

About: Ayr Hospital / General Medicine

My husband has been to the renal clinic a few times, the staff are always very cheerful, caring and helpful.

On this last visit they took their time explaining things to us, We have found that each time we go the doctors have read your notes beforehand and know exactly why you are there. Dr Spalding has been most helpful looking at alternative treatments for my husband to prevent a hospital stay.

Dear North371,

I am very pleased that you and your husband feel the care you have received in the renal unit has been so good. This sounds as if the care was truly patient centred and it is heart-warming to hear. I am also sure that everyone is happy when a hospital stay can be avoided.

I will be delighted to make sure that the renal unit and Doctor Spalding are aware of your post. I know I say this often, but it makes a difference to staff to know that they are providing good care.

Kind regards,