"Fracture clinic"

About: East Surrey Hospital

I attended Fracture Clinic for the first time on Friday 10th October. I felt apprehensive before my appointment, having had a less than acceptable experience as an in-patient following my accident in September, and which is the subject of an earlier review on this site. However, my treatment in the Fracture Clinic was exemplary; staff were efficient, sensitive and knowledgeable. The plaster room technician in particular was outstanding, the nursing staff thoughtful, the xray department efficient and the consultant took time to show me my post-op xrays and fully explain my treatment plan. This was a very good experience. Thank you.

Response from Tasha Gardner, Communications Manager, Marketing and Communications, Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Tasha

Response from East Surrey Hospital

Dear Anonymous Many thanks for the feedback about your care in the Fracture Clinic. I know it's a very busy department and the hard working team will be really pleased to read your comments. Kind regards Tasha Gardner Communications Manager Surrey and Sussex Healthcare NHS Trust