"Awesome Service"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

I recently moved from Manchester living near Hope Hospital for over 40-years. I had an unfortunate accident at my new home. I was taken to Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital where my treatment and speed of services including being seen and the general friendliness of the staff, far surpassed anything I'd ever experienced in Manchester. I appreciate Hope is a busier hospital than Exeter, but the staff in Exeter were overall a lot more attentive and actually seemed to care! I can't rate them all highly enough, from the ambulance crew to the Receptionist to the Triage Nurse, to the Doctor to the X-Ray team - You are all wonderful and thank you for doing such a great job in looking after me.

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your attendance at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback regarding the care and treatment you received when attending the Emergency Department. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I do hope that you are making a good recovery.