"A decision for change"

I always try to avoid medication or surgery whenever possible. 2 arthritic knees, not desperately painful but severely affecting my mobility, finally became too much to bear. I realised, without surgery, they would deteriorate. This was a certainty but an operation meant a 10% failure rate. Looking at the odds,I finally bit the bullet. Pinehill offered a zero % of MRSA. The privacy of a twin room enable me to continue working on a CIC Project. Flexible visiting hours were a godsend. Staff were consistently caring, reassuring, and efficient. Food was appetising, well presented and of adequate quantity. Physiotherapy both post operative and post discharge was first class. Explanations by all staff were splendid. I hesitate to give Pinehill and its staff such a glowing reference lest there is no room for me next time I need to come in but lets give credit where credit is due. WELL DONE PINEHILL.

Response from Pinehill Hospital

It is very heartening to hear that the staff at the hospital have done a good job and that we have met your expectations. Thank you very much for taking the time to give us your feedback and I will pass on your kind comments to the staff involved.