"Leaving the building despite continuing ..."
About: Hinchingbrooke Hospital Hinchingbrooke Hospital Huntingdon PE29 6NT
Posted by Terrified relative (as ),
What I liked
Leaving the building despite continuing pain and internal bleeding! One extremely helpful and apologetic PA.
What could be improved
Everything frankly but particularly:
- Seeing the same consultant twice in a row and getting a consistent message
- The ability to find out what progress was being made and what the next steps might be
- Rude uncaring staff (including Consultants)
- Ability of staff to speak English
- Not having my relatives personal belongings stolen
- Having the vomit of the patient in the next bed cleaned off my relative's sheets on the same day!
I thought other NHS hospitals were poor until I visisted this one! If you feel ill then I suggestyou struggle over the border and get admitted somewhere else!