"They were wonderful to him"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I’m very grateful for the paramedics who took my husband to Derriford Hospital following his stroke and heart attack.

It was really not a nice thing for my husband to go through, but Nigel, Carl and Nat were fantastic. They arrived with promptness and care, and managed to calm my husband down. They were wonderful to him.

Dear Rifles255

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope your husband is making a good recovery.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the ambulance crews who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.