"Care provided by the paramedics was fantastic"

About: South Western Ambulance Service NHS Foundation Trust / Emergency ambulance

I phoned 999 and was visited by paramedics. They were so nice and so helpful. The care they provided was excellent – they were absolutely fantastic!

I’ve heard the friends and family test being mentioned before, and I would strongly say yes, I would recommend them to others.

Dear Centre6382

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I hope you are feeling much better now.

It is always rewarding to hear that our staff are continuing to provide excellent care to our patients when they need us most.

I would like to pass your kind comments onto the ambulance crew who came to your aid. Would you be able to contact me, laura.martin@swast.nhs.uk or call 01392 453831, at your convenience, with the date and address that the ambulance attended? This would allow me to identify the staff involved and ensure they are recognised for the care they gave.

Thank you again for providing feedback on our service.