"Day & In Patient"

In March this year (2014) I was an NHS Day Patient receiving a pain management injection. All was explained to me clearly and the attention I received was excellent. In Augus I was admitted for a Hip Replacement operation and spent five days at Euxton Hall. Again everything was explained to me and the operation was a success. All the staff, day and night, were there when I needed them, which made my stay all the more relaxing. If I ever need the other hip replaced I would not hesitate to get seen at Euxton Hall. Thanks to you all.

Response from Euxton Hall Hospital

Thank you for your positive comments, we really are grateful when patients take the time and trouble to comment on their experience. We always strive to deliver the best care we can and welcome feedback from patients so that we can continue to develop and improve our services, as well as recognise where we are performing well. We are delighted that you would consider coming back to Euxton Hall should you require any further surgery, and we wish you all the best with your continued recovery.