"Waiting times for Physiotherapy appt"

About: Telford referral and quality service (TRAQS)

Still waiting for appointment after seeing GP 9 weeks ago and letter from TRAQS over 7 weeks ago.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear MAGH

I am sorry to hear that you are still waiting for an appointment. The waiting time for a routine physio appointment is currently 4/6 weeks from the date that the referral is processed by TRAQS and I would have expected you to have begun your treatment by now.

You do not mention where you chose to attend for your physio and as all postings on Patient opinion are anonymous I am unable to check the audit trail of your referral without additional information from you.

If you would like to contact the TRAQS team during office hours - Monday - Friday 08.30 - 18.00 on 01952 580441 someone will check the audit trail for your referral and provide an update for you.

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our request for feedback.

Update posted by MAGH (the patient)

Have now received an appointment for physiotherapy. Letter arrived on Saturday asking me to contact the provider which I have done.

Response from Helen Handy, TRAQS & CAB Co-Ordinator, Telford and Wrekin CCG

Dear MAGH

Thank you for letting me know that you have received an appointment for physiotherapy.

I am pleased that you will now be able to begin your treatment and wish you well in the future.