"Best Hospital"

About: West Middlesex University Hospital

I walked in to the Urgent Care Centre on Tuesday 7th October in the morning ,due to breathing and heart problems. from the moment I walked in I was treated with respect and was seen very quickley by the doctor who was pleasent and carried out all tests to make sure I was ok, than he took me to Ambulatory care unit where the staff were excellent and my case was handled by a doctor, a lovely lady, who kept me informed me at every stage as to what was being done. I am happy to say I am now fine . But must praise the management and all the medical staff for their hard work and putting people at ease when they are not well.very clean place.Could be mistaken for a private hospital .

Response from West Middlesex University Hospital

Dear Bea, thank you for the great feedback about your recent experiences at our hospital. We have forwarded them to our colleagues at Hounslow and Richmond Community Healthcare NHS Trust, who run the Urgent Care Centre here. We have also passed them on to our Ambulatory Emergency Care team who will really appreciate them. We are pleased to hear that you are better now after such a scary experience.