"Paramedic Crew & the A&E Depart Dryburn/University..."

About: University Hospital Of North Durham

I was suffering from breathing difficulties(Asthma suffer) on last Saturday teatime, called 111 they sent a paramedic car and an ambulance they arrived just moments after calling. I would like to hold my hands up to all staff in the A&E department and the paramedic crew that dealt with me throughout before arrival and during my time there. It my first ever experience being admitted to hospital. I felt very satisfaction in how I was care for they kept a close check up on me and made me feel very comfortable. Nurse, Doctors and especially the Paramedic crew thank you so much for looking after me. It felt very lovely, warmly and friendly. My greatful thanks to all.

Response from University Hospital Of North Durham

Thank you for providing feedback on your recent visit to the Accident and Emergency department at University Hospital of North Durham. I am very pleased to hear that you had a positive experience and that you are happy with the care you received. The Trust is grateful for all feedback, positive or negative, as it means we can better understand what is important to our patients, and your kind comments will be shared with the Matron who oversees our A&E department. Thank you for leaving your comments on NHS Choices. Patient Experience Team County Durham and Darlington NHS Foundation Trust Tel: 0800 7835774