"Month upon month of Hell"

About: Royal Free Hospital

For MONTHS myself, my wife and my GP have been trying to get SOMETHING done about my chronic abdominal pain. The staff are impossible to get hold of by ANYONE and their apathy is disgusting. After a battle to get hold of them, they have given false excuses for cancelling further exploration to see what is causing the abdominal pain that is so severe that it's causing me to regularly attempt suicide, and to top it all off can't even get basic personal details correct. I am now giving up on contacting anyone at The Royal Free and instead I am contacting my solicitor. My life has been ruined by their staff's incompetence, lack of compassion and complete disregard for my well being and recovery. I have deteriorated so much in the past months that I've gone from being angry to just too tired to do anything. I've lost everything - my job, my livelihood, my money and my wellbeing. Let my death be on your heads.

Response from Royal Free Hospital

We are very concerned to read this comment - please can you email your details to us at rf.communications@nhs.net so we can look into this as soon as possible.