"Nursing care was exemplary"

About: Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford) / Trauma and orthopaedics

Underwent Knee Arthroscopy at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. Stayed overnight as I live alone. Treatment and nursing care was exemplary. Stayed on Dyball Ward which was clean and well run. Meals were of a good quality.

Response from Rebecca McGuffog, Patient Engagement and Experience Officer, Royal Devon and Exeter NHS Foundation Trust

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am pleased to hear that you are so happy with the care you received, and would like to thank you for your kind comments. Such positive feedback is always gratefully received. I do hope you are making a good recovery.

Response from Royal Devon & Exeter Hospital (Wonford)

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience of your stay on Dyball Ward at the Royal Devon and Exeter Hospital. I am delighted to hear that you are so happy with the care you received. I would like to thank you very much for your positive feedback. Kind comments such as yours are always gratefully received. I do hope that you are making a good recovery from your procedure.