"Excellent service and staff"

We've used the miu on 4 occasions. The staff are very friendly and efficient. The unit is very well run and the service is excellent.

Response from Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Manager, East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust

Dear Anonymous

Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our Minor Injuries Service, and thank-you for taking the time to do so. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care.

If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471/ 01254 733704 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk.

Many thanks once again for your comments

Wendy Stobbs

Response from Accrington Victoria Hospital

Dear Anonymous Many thanks for your feedback on your experience of our Minor Injuries Unit at Accrington Victoria Hospital, thank-you for taking the time to do so and apologies for the late reply- I was not notified of your comment by NHS Choices. I will make sure your appreciation is passed onto the team. I am very pleased to hear that your recent experience with us was really positive as we always strive to deliver safe, personal & effective care. If you would like to talk through your visit to us with one of our Patient Experience team so we can understand the bits of your experience that made this such a good visit for you we would really value this so that we can try to make it like this for every patient visiting our hospitals and services. You can either contact me (Wendy Stobbs) on 01254 734471/ 01254 733704 or email me on wendy.stobbs@elht.nhs.uk Many thanks again Wendy Stobbs, Patient Experience Facilitator