"Getting tested"

About: Maidstone District General Hospital

On Friday 25th September suffering from anxiety through an unwanted liaison I telephoned 111, which led to a subsequent visit to my GP. On his recommendation this was followed by a visit to the Baltic Road clinic on 2nd October who redirected me to Lansdowne Road clinic in Tunbridge Wells. It was there that it was suggested I make an appointment for 3rd October at Pembury Hospital by `phoning Maidstone Hospital on the morning of 3rd October, which I did. I left an answer phone message which was answered at 12.22 advising me to phone on 7th October to try for an appointment on 9th October. My GP advised that I get tested ASAP and all I seem to do is go round in circles.

Response from Maidstone District General Hospital

Thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear of the difficulties you have encountered in attempting to make an appointment. Firstly, please accept our apologies for the delay in contacting you. In order to help you further, please could you contact the Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS) on 01622 224960 or email us at mtwpals@nhs.net. We look forward to hearing from you again. With kind regards. The PALS Team.