"Really good care!"

About: Royal United Hospital

Hi. I underwent a septoplasty procedure in September 2014 within ENT at the RUH. The operation was successful and I'm now back home and work. Once again, in my opinion, the NHS (it's staff) has proven itself to be worthy of the public's admiration it so richly deserves. Upon arrival a nurse settled me down and continually made me smile - so reassuring! The anaesthetist and her assistant offered valuable information and we're very supportive. The Nurses were likewise a real credit to the whole operation making it appear smooth and slick and human (compassionate and extremely caring). The surgeon was a real gent too and told me everything I needed to know in clear easily-understood language.Lastly an orderly(?), was just what the Doctor ordered! - a real nice guy. The entire 'experience' was excellent. All staff (and I also include others in that process, like reception staff) were professional, friendly and interested. Kindest regards Ian AUDUS aka the happy patient!

Response from Royal United Hospital

We thank you for your comments about your recent care at the RUH and we are very glad that your experience was such a positive one. We will pass on your comments to the Ear, Nose and Throat team, who we are sure will be very grateful.