"No improvements needed for Burntwood Villas"

About: South West London And St George's Mental Health NHS Trust / Inpatient mental health care

I have been a resident here for two years and I feel that the staff have taken me from being institutionalised to a point where I can move onto independent living.

The staff have helped me improve my hygiene skills and dealt with my depression and paranoid schizophrenia. However, the medication, such as clozapine, has harsh side effects which I do not like.

The service in Burntwood Villas is paramount to the care of the patients that reside there and in my mind there isn't a lot to improve.

Response from Victoria Gregory, Patient Experience Manager, South West London and St George's Mental Health NHS Trust

Dear Ted the Ginger Cat

My name is Victoria and I am the Patient Experience Manager at the Trust. I was very pleased to read your positive feedback about Burntwood Villas which I have fed back to staff. They also were very pleased and appreciative of your kind comments.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback, I am very pleased to note that you are rfeady for independent living which is as great achievement and I wish you well in your continued recovery.

Best wishes